Below is a list of planning applications that the Parish Council will discuss at their next meeting. If for any reason comments need to be submitted sooner or there is not a planned Council meeting the Proper Officer has delegated authority in consultation with the Cllrs to submit comments on behalf of the Council.
Any new applications listed below will be commented on at the next Full Council meeting on the 21st September at 7pm in the village hall.
- RR/2022/2054/P – Gate House Farm, Northiam Road, Ewhurst, TN32 5RP. Demolition of existing building and erection of a single storey holiday let cabin, with associated car parking and landscaping.
- RR/2022/2064/P – Watermans Vineyard, Lordine Lane, Ewhurst, TN32 5TL. Conversion of rear part of barn to holiday let accommodation.
- RR/2022/2166/P – Watermans Vineyard, Lordine Lane, Ewhurst, TN32 5TL. Erection single storey extension to rear. Juliette balcony on first floor.
- RR/2022/2213/L – Spanyards Farm, Adams Lane, Ewhurst, TN31 6JR. Reinstatement to farmhouse and rear extension.
- RR/2022/2263/P – The Beacon Cottage, Cripps Corner Road, Ewhurst, TN32 5QR. Erection of single and part double storey rear extension to existing property. New swimming pool plant outbuilding and conversion of existing double garage into ancillary annex accommodation to the main house.