When you contact us
The information you provide (personal information – such as name, address, email address, phone number, organisation) will be processed and stored to enable us to contact you and respond to your correspondence, provide information and/or access our facilities and services. Your personal information will be not shared or provided to any other third party. Any questions or concerns should be sent to the data controller, Jane Clarke Ewhurst’s Proper and Financial Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01580 472052 or write to PO Box 69, TN19 7YS. Additional forms and papers can be found at the bottom of this page.
The Council’s Right to Process Information
- General Data Protection Regulations Article 6 (1) (a) (b) and (e)
- Processing is with consent of the data subject or
- Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation or
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the data controller (Ewhurst Parish Council).
Ewhurst Parish Council has a duty to ensure the security of personal data. We make sure that your information is protected from unauthorised access, loss, manipulation, falsification, destruction or unauthorised disclosure. This is done through appropriate technical measures and appropriate policies. Copies of these policies are available on request.
We will only keep your data for the purpose it was collected for and only for as long as is necessary. After which it will be deleted. (You may request the deletion of your data held by Ewhurst Parish Council at any time – but this may be declined if the Council has a lawful reason for holding the data).
We will not process any data relating to a child (under 16) without the express parental/ guardian consent of the child concerned.
Access to Information
You have the right to request access to the information we have on you. You can do this by contacting our Data Information Officer, Jane Clarke, using the contact details at the top of this Notice.
- Information Correction – If you believe that the information we have about you is incorrect, you may contact us so that we can update it and keep your data accurate. Please contact Jane Clarke, using the contact details at the top of this Notice, to request this.
- Information Deletion – If you wish Ewhurst Parish Council to delete the information about you please contact Jane Clarke, using the contact details at the top of this Notice, to request this.
- Right to Object – If you believe that your data is not being processed for the purpose it has been collected for, you may object: Please contact Jane Clarke, using the contact details at the top of this Notice, to object.
- Rights Related to Automated Decision Making and Profiling – Ewhurst Parish Council does not use any form of automated decision making or the profiling of individual personal data.
In accordance with the law, we only collect a limited amount of information about you that is necessary for correspondence, information and service provision. We do not use profiling, we do not sell or pass your data to third parties. We do not use your data for purposes other than those specified. We make sure your data is stored securely. We delete all information deemed to be no longer necessary. We review regularly our privacy policies to keep them up to date to protect your data. (You can request a copy of our policies at any time.)
If you have a complaint regarding the way your personal data has been processed you may make a complaint to Ewhurst Parish Council’s Data Information Officer, Jane Clarke, using the contact details at the top of this Notice – or the Information Commissioners Office email@example.com 0303 123 1113.
GDPR and Privacy Forms
Please click onto the relevant form to view and download.